Excellent, makes using retro graphics so much easier.
Sprite To 3D
A downloadable tool for Windows
Sprite to 3D it's a tool that will let you generate 3D models using one image, you can export in different formats, It works perfectly with pixel art.
- Export to Obj (Wavefront), Dae (Collada), FBX (Requieres Blender)
- Split texture and generate one model by tile.
- Split texture based on Alpha channel or choose a color*
- Debug mode (Generate only outlines)
- Set generated 3d model anchor.
- Customize 3d model depth.
- Use POT textures (some artifacts may appear when using NPOT)
- Use point filter for textures (No multi sampling or color interpolation)
- Recommended file formats png, bmp.
- If you are using FBX, please make sure that blender's path it's right (You can copy blender's path in the field).
- Maximum texture resolution for single sprite is 1024x1024.
* Mesh will be generated, but maybe you will need to use a chroma key Shader in your engine, as the color remains in the texture, you can disable optimization to avoid this.
MORE INFO HERE:
- Bug fixes (related to non-optimized models)
- Added debug mode
- Added select angle or auto rotation
- Added texture split using one color
- Optimization is now optional
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: